Word of the Day

Discussion in 'THE AIGBURTH ARMS' started by BigOleDummy, Apr 25, 2018.

1. Underdunn

Underdunn Deck Sergeant

I bet you didn't know that there's a word to describe someone with a long scrawny neck did you? Well there is!

GIRAPADALIS!!!

God, imagine being a Girapadalis :crying: In fact, imagine being a Girapadalis who also has to regularly Analaphise (see yesterdays w.o.t.d) :scared: That would be quite the cruel fate wouldn't it? Especially if you also suffer from what I'll be describing in tomorrows word of the day too. :uhoh:

...stay tuned. 8-)

Asclepius and Nikki the Great like this.
  2. Bluey

Bluey Science Officer

That's a good word. And unibrows are ugly so I can perfectly understand why someone would pluck hairs from the centre.

Nikki the Great and Cloud like this.
  3. Cloud

Cloud Flight Co-Ordinator

@Bluey telling it like it is

Nikki the Great and Bluey like this.
  4. Underdunn

Underdunn Deck Sergeant

Do you know someone with great big teeth? As in TOO big, way too big? You know, like huge great tombstones in their stupid gob? Real horse like? Well there is a word to describe someone with ugly over-sized nashers...

...EQUENTAL!!

Can you imagine what it must be like to be equental? To be equental and a girapadlis? To be equental and a girapadalis and have to constantly analaphise? To basically be a giant toothed, scrawny necked, unibrowed mess?

It doesn't bare thinking about. :crying:

...Sorry to bring you all down. But don't worry, tomorrows word will probably be about sex again! :-D

Cloud and Nikki the Great like this.
  5. Nikki the Great

Nikki the Great Flight Co-Ordinator

Glad to hear it. The image this is conjuring up is proper killing my boner.

Underdunn likes this.
  6. Underdunn

Underdunn Deck Sergeant

Lets get back to the subject of women, who I am told are all the rage these days.

I bet you've all had the experience of seeing one of them walking along ahead of you, haven't you? You know what I'm talking about - Arse like a plastic wrapped peach, long slender legs, a waterfall of beautiful blonde hair cascading down the perfect frame of their back...

...You're probably pitching a tent just thinking about it aren't you? Or, if you are one of those gay lesbians that science recently discovered, you're probably already secreting biological downstairs lubrication in excited anticipation...

...Well don't! Because there's a strong possibility that when she actually turns around you'll discover that she has a face like John Sergeant licking a battery!!

In other words, she's a--

--BAKKU-SHAN!!--

--a woman who looks deceptively attractive from behind.

7. Underdunn

Underdunn Deck Sergeant

Let's stick with yesterdays theme and yesterdays scenario...

Remember that woman who was walking ahead of you? Well now I want you to imagine her turning around and she's not a Bakku-Shan - quite the opposite actually, she's the most stunningly beautiful looking vision you've ever seen in your life!!

Wow! What do you do? Well, if you throw up on the spot and then run off screaming then I'm afraid you might be suffering from--

--CALIGYNEPHOBIA!!

Which is basically a fear of hotties... Something that probably rendered watching Good Morning Britain during the 1982-1987 Anne Diamond heyday nigh on impossible.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2018
  8. neilold

neilold Science Officer

I wanna know undies if there is a word for someone who keeps putting up word definitions, besides smart arse

9. Underdunn

Underdunn Deck Sergeant

Sadly W.O.T.D does not take requests so I am afraid you'll have to educate yourself on that particular matter; which given you seem to think smart arse is one word, is something I would highly encourage you to do.

10. Nikki the Great

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

11. Underdunn

Underdunn Deck Sergeant

It's Monday again, its sunny again and I'm feeling all lovey dovey again! :-)

Have you ever met your soulmate? Has your soulmate ever met you? Do you want to tell them how you feel? Can you tell they want to tell you how they feel too? Are the emotions so utterly overwhelming that both of you are too afraid to make the first move? If so then you are in the throes of--

--Mamihlapinatapai!!

Nikki the Great likes this.
  12. Underdunn

Underdunn Deck Sergeant

Having a stalker is very serious... But if your stalker is a bit thick, completely inept, easily manipulated and about as threatening as a woodlouse then you can actually find some entertainment value in them. I would recommend trying to see if you can make them dance to your tune like a witless little puppet and then laughing at them when they do exactly what you wanted them to do!

It's a lot of fun and there's also a word for it, because the manipulation of a predictable soft-headed creeper for the purpose of amusement is called--

--HARROWEBBING!!!

Cloud, Abe and Nikki the Great like this.
  13. Underdunn

Underdunn Deck Sergeant

If you are ever taken into questioning by the police and they ask you, "What were you doing NUDIUSTERIAN?!" then try not to panic, all they are actually doing is asking you what you were doing the day before yesterday.

I myself was beating to death a pensioner, but I'm not telling them that - no matter how many fancy words they employ to designate a period of time.

14. Nikki the Great

@BozBoo are you seeing this?!

Underdunn likes this.
  15. Underdunn

Underdunn Deck Sergeant

SNITCH!!!!!!!!! :eek:

16. BozBoo

BozBoo Deck Sergeant

I can neither confirm nor deny this.

17. Asclepius

Asclepius Console Officer

You don't have any normal word for the day before yesterday? We have.

18. Nikki the Great

Bite me!

Underdunn likes this.
  19. Ant E

Ant E Science Officer

I suspect when she smashed that clock up she was just starting

20. Nikki the Great

Haha no that was my dad. Probably caused her to get emotional though.