Weekly News

Discussion in 'THE AIGBURTH ARMS' started by Nikki the Great, Jul 7, 2018.

1. Cloud

Cloud Flight Co-Ordinator

You are correct. @kry102001 is the deleting hero @stephen is the deleting villain.

Nikki the Great likes this.
  2. Nikki the Great

Nikki the Great Flight Co-Ordinator

They should have a battle. Or make out.

3. Cloud

Or both. Make out then have a sword fight. If you catch my meaning.

Abe, Pembers and Nikki the Great like this.
  4. Nikki the Great

I do catch your meaning and hope this can be arranged. Maybe not by @kry102001 as we know what happens when he tries to arrange stuff, but by somebody like @thinkingman who still owes us an Oxfordshire meet up :sulk:

Abe, thinkingman and Cloud like this.
  5. Cloud

Why is no one ever good at arranging meet ups. If @kry102001 had managed to arrange it and pull through he could have put the footage up on his (frankly excellent) youtube channel.

6. Pembers

Pembers Console Officer

Stephen was right.

7. Cloud

:sulk:

Nikki the Great and Pembers like this.
  8. Nikki the Great

About what?

9. Pembers

Pembers Console Officer

10. Cloud

That we are all gorgeous? I agree

11. Pembers

Pembers Console Officer

12. Ant E

Ant E Science Officer

Will Jed ever return?

13. Cloud

Lets pray not

14. Ant E

Ant E Science Officer

Jed or McCloud ?

15. Cloud

McCloud is PURE trouble. I don't want to even think about that THIEF

16. Eddiebadassdavis

Eddiebadassdavis Supply Officer

who's Jed

Abe likes this.
  17. Nikki the Great

Abe likes this.
  18. Nikki the Great

LOOK WHAT'S BACK!

[​IMG]

Nikki's Weekly News.

Highlights from your favourite forum! Apart from the Chuckle Brothers one. That's outstanding.

Hello. I'm @Nikki the Great and I'm here to bring you the latest forum news from the past week.

Neilold gets the boot.

Following last week's shocking behaviour from the angriest forum member in the world, @Stephen, Seb was taking no nonsense this week and decided to lock @neilold out for an unspecified amount of time, after he decided to derail a perfectly good potato thread and make it all vulgar and creepy. We're not sure of the exact comments, only that they were a bit on the rapey side towards yours truly, so I for one am glad of this action as I don't think I would've liked that at all. If @neilold is ever allowed to return I hope he will apologise for his disgusting comments and also all his terrible threads. You can see the moment @neilold was forcibly removed here:
    http://reddwarf.co.uk/forum/threads/fantasy-football.9091/page-2#post-236854

Eddiebasassdavis 4 the 9th Doctor off Doctor Who.

Forum owner @Eddiebadassdavis caused a stir this week, by declaring his undying love for the 9th Doctor off Doctor Who. And as if one gushing love letter wasn't enough, he did it again just a few days later. Here's the footage of these touching moments:

We wish them both the very best for their futures.

False information spread by Matthew Polson.

There was much excitement this week when @Matthew Polson announced that Danny Jules John was going to be on Strictly Come Dancing alongside actor Danny John-Jules. Everyone was looking forward to seeing Danny Jules John strut his stuff, but it turned out to be false news. Whilst @Matthew Polson did correct his mistake, he offered no explanation or apology for the hurt and confusion he caused, so we are all very disappointed in him. More on this story here:
    http://reddwarf.co.uk/forum/threads/danny-jules-john-on-strictly-come-dancing-2018.9093/

Chaos in DivineVarod's thread.

As if the previous story wasn't bad enough, trouble maker @Matthew Polson is also expected to take some degree of responsibility for the resulting chaos that exploded in another thread, started by the person who famously stormed out of an interview with @Abe and refused to answer any questions, @DivineVarod. You are advised that the content may be upsetting: http://reddwarf.co.uk/forum/threads/danny-john-jules-confirmed-for-strictly.9092/

We are attempting to reach all involved for comment, and @Matthew Polson for an apology.

Cloud gets very ***** yknow

World leader @Eddiebadassdavis made the following shock revelation about @Cloud this week by stating the following:
    @Cloud is now the forum's most wanted man, and is unlikely to lose his new fugitive status anytime soon. We will update this as soon as we have more information.

Pembers makes a joke.

Notoriously hard-faced member @Pembers surprised everyone this week by making a little joke. Whether or not this means he will stop beating up people at football matches remains to be seen. Here's the footage: http://reddwarf.co.uk/forum/threads/batman-and-robin.9054/page-3#post-236986

Bluey dreams of us.

Everyone's favourite Peeping Tom @Bluey revealed to us this week that he dreams of us all at night. When pressed for details, @Bluey became very vague, meaning they're likely extremely kinky. What was he dreaming about? Tell us your theories. More on this here: http://reddwarf.co.uk/forum/threads/currently.7860/page-300#post-236877

Boz bans meet ups.

Our local forum plod @BozBoo broke many hearts this week, when he announced that meet ups between members of the forum should never happen. Although here at NWN we disagree with this decision, we don't want to find ourselves arrested, so we will not be commenting further on this upsetting topic. More here: http://reddwarf.co.uk/forum/threads/currently.7860/page-300#post-236929

Eddiebadassdavis saves the day.

Have you ever wondered how you might watch adult swim, should you ever find you've accidentally wandered off to Australia? Well thankfully this terrible situation will never occur, thanks to the genius that is @Eddiebadassdavis.

Thank you @Eddiebadassdavis, the world seems like a better place all of a sudden.

Terrorform spotting.

As usual we leave you with the latest on our favourite hobby - nightly @terrorform spotting. His current timing seems to be shortly after midnight if you want to catch a glimpse of this strange elusive beast. A stunning image was caught of the creature this week:
    [​IMG]
    Nice.

Well that's all for this week, and indeed from myself for a little longer. As some of you know, but most of you don't, I will be flying to New York tomorrow and won't be back until the end of the month. Although you may still see me around on the forum at various times, I won't be able to do the news next week. So I'm leaving you in the very capable little hands of my very lovely little friend @Underdunn, who I trust will keep you updated on the goings on of the week.

Until we meet again, I'm @Nikki the Great. Thankyouandgoodnight.

<Stands up and looks emotionally into the distance>

Asclepius, Underdunn, Cloud and 2 others like this.
  19. Simonr1978

Simonr1978 Console Officer

This incident needs its own media style nickname like potato-gate.

20. Nikki the Great

Did you just call @neilold a potato? Cos I agree.

Simonr1978 likes this.