The Rebooted Unofficial Red Dwarf Chatroom!

Discussion in 'THE AIGBURTH ARMS' started by jmc2000, Sep 3, 2017.

1. Nikki the Great

Nikki the Great Flight Co-Ordinator

Fine, I'll pm you too :sulk:
    [​IMG]

Bluey likes this.
  2. Bluey

Bluey Science Officer

My nose isn't that small.

Pembers and Nikki the Great like this.
  3. Ant E

Ant E Science Officer

We've noticed!!!!
    [​IMG]

Nikki the Great likes this.
  4. Bluey

Bluey Science Officer

And my binoculars are much bigger also.

5. Nikki the Great

What about your willy?

6. Bluey

Bluey Science Officer

I'm not sure. I'll have to get back to you on that.

7. Nikki the Great

Any update?

8. Bluey

Bluey Science Officer

Not at the moment. Make sure to check back in a while.

9. Abe

Abe Deck Sergeant

I've been busy recently, but I'll try to make it in next time I'm not scheduled for work on a Friday or Saturday.

10. Cloud

Cloud Flight Co-Ordinator

Then i DEMAND that this Friday is chat night. All must enter (@terrorform we usually start about half 9 please come in after then) all freaks welcome. We will witness some madness, enquire about september John, Raid some furries, the usual.

11. Ant E

Ant E Science Officer

I’ve made my feelings quite clear!!!!!!

12. Nikki the Great

*Puts on wizard hat and robe*

Pembers likes this.
  13. Sammer4Rimmer

Sammer4Rimmer Supply Officer

Edward wheezed and coughed, his axles ached and his boiler rumbled. Emily was much more faster then him, even though it was a game he was having a hard time even keeping up with her. Emily laughed, she was enjoying playing with Edward. Finally, they reached a junction and Edward caught up, panting and letting off steam.
    "W…pant…Why…pant…why did pant…you pant…have…pant…pantcoughwheeze…go so fast Emily…?"
    Emily giggled although she felt slightly guilty for pushing Edward to his limits. "I'm sorry…I was only playing."
    Edward chuckled lightly. "I know…still...pant...you gave me a run for my money."
    The green engine smiled. "Glad I could help." She chugged slowly past him and they slowly rode across the tracks. "Do you want me to help you with that load, hun?"
    Edward looked back at his load, it was getting heavier and heavier by the minute. He was beginning to doubt his capabilities. "It's not much further...pant...I think...cough...COUGH...I think I can manag...manage...cough."
    Emily slowed down so that they were side by side. "Well if you're sure." She whistled sweetly next to him.
    Edward blushed and whistled back. They continued to ride the rails until they finally reached the station where Edward wheeshed and closed his eyes. "Aghh...thank god that's done with..."
    Emily switched rails while Edward backed into a siding. "Hun, you're really tired. Go back to the sheds, you look like you deserve a good rest."
    Edward looked at her. "But what about the load? I have to get it to the bakery."
    "Don't worry. I will." said Emily eagerly, hooking up to the load and smiling then turning her eyes back and looking away. "Ohh Edward...if only you knew how much I liked you..."
    Edward didn't hear this but rode up next to her and whistled. "I appreciate the help...Emily. Umm...could I ask you something?"
    The green one blushed, hoping it was the question she was eagerly waiting for. "Yes, hun?"
    Edward blushed and took in a deep breath. "Will you be my valentine?"
    Emily whistled loudly and excitedley, almost scaring the passangers. "ME? OH YES! YES EDWARD!"

The wise blue one was a little taken aback, he had to really think about asking her. Although, in the back of his mind, he felt a little guilty. Rusty had wanted to ask him but there wasn't any time to ask. He did feel a little comfortable now that Emily had said yes.
    "Thanks so much for this Edward!" said Emily. "When I'm done with this, wanna come to my shed?"
    Edward blushed more. "Er...umm sure!"
    "Great! I'll see you then!" And she chugged off.

As the day progressed, Toby and the twins worked as fast as their wheels could carry them. China clay dust swirled around the air while Mavis and Toby, now Valentine's partners, had fun with their loads and with all four togethor, work was going very smoothly. Except...for Diesel. He watched and seethed with envy as Mavis and Toby laughed and had fun togethor. Behind him, a large diesel with a mechanical claw on the roof of his mechanical frame.
    "Are you sure you want to through with this?" said Diesel 10.
    "Yes." growled Diesel. "Get rid of Toby. Nobody takes Mavis away from me. ESPECIALLY A STEAMIE."
    Diesel 10 looked confused. "I thought we had gotten rid of all this grudge against steamies thing."
    "Not from where I'm standing. I won't ask again. Toby is going to get exactly what's coming to him."
    Diesel 10 sighed, he unlike Diesel was actually comfortable with steamies. While this was going on, Toby was shunting cars into the shaft to take down to the rock grinder and mines. It was a narrow entrance, big enough for Toby. The black diesel watched as Diesel 10 coupled up to a car and watched Toby finishing shunting cars. Diesel 10 growled lowly and used his claw, gripping a shaft above him and squishing it, letting all the fresh china clay pour into his car.
    "Yes...now push it into the shaft. Toby is right there...DO IT."
    Diesel 10 waited and then slowly drove up behind Toby. The gears clicked onto the bottom of the cars wheels and he used his claw to switch the coupling to Toby. Mavis had seen this.
    "HEY!" she said. "Just what do you think you're doing?"
    "Who? Me?" said Diesel 10, backing up slightly and dropping the chain down on the ground.
    "How did you get the fresh china clay dust? It's not even finished yet!"
    Diesel growled and rolled hjis eyes. "Everything...I have to do everything by myself..." He honked his horn and charged, slamming into Mavis.
    Toby saw what Diesel did. "LEAVE HER ALONE!"
    Diesel ignored him and shoved the coupling onto Mavis. The winch started pulling and Mavis was being tugged back.
    "HELP! TOBY!" she yelled.
    Toby quickly took the extra part of the chain and the driver stood on the front of Toby, gripping the chain and hooking it on Toby's cowcatcher. "Pull! We can get her out!"
    Diesel glared at Diesel 10. "WELL DON'T JUST SIT THERE! STOP THEM!"
    Diesel 10 reached his claw up and reached for the coupling. However, he was looking at Mavis, her terrified eyes then into the shaft where the rock grinder was. With a quick decision, he gripped the chain and yanked it from Toby.
    "NO!" yelled Toby. "STOP!"
    Diesel laughed. "I warned you Toby...bad things happen when you mess with me."
    Toby glared at Diesel then at Diesel 10. "Diesel 10, don't do this! PLEASE! I LOVE HER!"
    ...Everything went silent. Diesel's jaw almost dropped and Diesel 10 looked straight into Toby's eyes. With an awkward silence, Diesel 10 sighed and pulled the chain, pulling Mavis out of the gears and onto the tracks. Mavis looked at Toby in disbelief. "Toby...you..."
    Suddenly, a honk was heard and a car drove up the side of the road. It was Sir Topham Hatt.
    "Grease and oil..." growled Diesel.
    Hatt got out of his car and glared at both Diesel 10 and Diesel. "Just what exactly where you two up to?"
    "Well...ummm ...sir we just saved Mavis' life!" said Diesel, faking to be the hero.
    "HE WAS-" Diesel glared at her. "...trying to...sir..."
    "Oh really?" Topham crossed his arms and looked at Diesel. "Is that so?"
    "Yes sir!" said Diesel, trying to act casual. "The shaft broke up ahead and the momentum sent the car down the track into Mavis! Toby here tried to push her in! He doesn't like diesels sir!"
    "Liar!" yelled Toby. "YOU HEARTLESS PIECE OF SCRAP! Sir, I would never!"
    "I can proove it sir." said Diesel, driving over to above the shaft. "It collapsed from weight and the momentum sent the car down the track."
    Hatt looked over at Toby, shaking his head. "Diesel 10? Did you see what happened?"
    Diesel glared at Diesel 10 and told mouthed DON'T. "...Yes, sir...I...was told by Diesel...to get rid of Toby."
    "Me?" laughed Diesel. "I wouldn't dare!"
    "Yes you would!" said Mavis. "You just want me to be your little slave! Sir, he is so evil! He wants me to be his girlfriend and I keep telling him no, he won't listen to me!"
    Sir Topham Hatt thought for a moment. He looked back at the broken shaft and the dust. "...Diesel, you would never lie to me would you?"
    Diesel gulped. "Of course not, sir!"
    Toby looked at the shaft. "Sir, this is straight track. It's not going down. If Diesel was telling the truth, the track would slide down."
    The Fat Controller
    pondered, scratching his chin then looking at Diesel. "You know what Diesel? You're a terrible liar. Threatening and almost destroying another steam engine? This is a punishment that WILL NOT go by unaccounted for. You will be taken to the Smelters."
    "BUT SIR!" yelled Diesel.
    "No But's Diesel." said Hatt. "You will stay there for the rest of the week until I give you proper judgement. Now leave, before I send you to be turned to scrap. NOW."
    Diesel growled and looked at Diesel 10. "Traitor..."
    Toby looked at Mavis. "Are you ok, Mavis?"
    Mavis wheeshed a little. "Y-Yes...I'm fine...Toby did you mean what you said? Or where you saying that just to save me?"
    Toby smiled. "I only say things that I mean and I do love you Mavis."
    Bill and Ben watched. "Oooo...this is great fun..."
    The trucks even started to sing a little tune, much to Mavis and Toby's embarassment.
    Toby and Mavis, sitting in the shed
    K-I-S-S-I-N-G!

"Allright allright!" laughed Mavis. "That's enough."
    The trucks shut up and Mavis went to her shed. "Just so you know...I wouldn't want any other engine then you to be my Valentie, hun...I love you too Toby..."
    Toby rang his bell happily while Diesel 10 watched. "Look...I'm really sorry Toby."
    Toby looked at him and sighed. "...apology accepted. Just please don't let it happen again."
    Diesel 10 nodded and drove off as Bill and Ben went back to work. Toby drove up to Mavis and their lips met, kissing for the first time.

14. Ant E

Ant E Science Officer

I didn’t get a PM >:-(

15. Nikki the Great

Cos you're smart enough to work it out haha

16. Ant E

Ant E Science Officer

17. Bluey

Bluey Science Officer

It would be funny if it was Neil causing trouble from beyond the grave, but I doubt that Neil would have the intelligence to find his way into the chatroom.

18. Asclepius

Asclepius Console Officer

Who was it then? I have a couple of guesses, but I'm still not sure.

** requires PM with the correct answer

19. Bluey

Bluey Science Officer

Tex Rimmer.

20. Pembers

Pembers Console Officer

Is the answer @Eddiebadassdavis ?