NEIL RETURNS TO EARTH

Discussion in 'THE AIGBURTH ARMS' started by Spaceman, Apr 30, 2018.

1. Spaceman

Spaceman Supply Officer

*SPACEMANS spaceship lands, Spaceman and the REAL NEIL get out, Spaceman goes in to Neils house and goes to the robot version of Neil that had taken Neils place while he had been abducted by Spaceman. Spaceman blasts the robot version of Neil in to billions of bits with his LAZER GUN*

[​IMG]

Well ppl, Neils bronification is now OVER. Neil is now a fan of My Little Pony!!!!!!!!!!!!! Neil says his favourite episode is the one were the CMC get their cutie marks cause it made him cry! Neils favourite character is Discord. Neil also has a crush on Sunset Shimmer.
    BUT......and its a big but.......its a very big butt..........its Spacemans BUTT!!!!!!!!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Neil has to remain a brony orrrrrrr, there will be trubble, BIG TRUBBLE. So Spaceman is using a friend, an ALIEN friend called Alga Cold.
    [​IMG]
    Alga Cold will be watching u Neil, and if u go against ur bronyness Alga Cold will not be happy!!! Because Alga Cold will be bad to u Neil. Alga Cold will have his fun. Neil can u guess what will happen? U have an evil imagination Neil because of the exploitation movies u watch and Spaceman BETS u can guess wat Alga Cold has in store for u if you stop being a brony!!!
    [​IMG]
    But if u realy cant guess Spaceman will tell u in a PRIVATE MESSAGE!!!!!!!
    Spaceman expects you to keep watching my little pony, season 8 is on TV, Spaceman expects you to watch it..................or Alga Cold will make u sorry!!!!!!!!!!

2. Bluey

Bluey Science Officer

Do you really think that face will frighten Neil, Spaceman? Everyone knows that Noseybonk is the only thing that scares Neil:

[​IMG]

3. neilold

neilold Science Officer

Aaaaarrrggggghhhhh, this thread scares me on so many different levels, not least that noseybonk pic

4. Kittypaws

Kittypaws Flight Co-Ordinator

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! Not him again.....! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

:dead:

Asclepius likes this.
  5. Asclepius

Asclepius Deck Sergeant

6. Ant E

Ant E Science Officer

Do another one of your videos @Spaceman (aka space gimmick)

7. Spaceman

Spaceman Supply Officer

Dude Spaceman was going to make a video but Cloud said dont make him part of a Spaceman story any more. Spaceman was going to make a video about Cloud and his girl friend, lots of scarey background noise and Cloud saying ‘this is crazy, this is crazy, this is crazy’, based on THE CLOUD HORROR.........you want see this video? Tell Cloud to change his mind and Spaceman will make it

8. Spaceman

Spaceman Supply Officer

BLuester that cantnot compete with Alga Cold

[​IMG]

9. Bluey

Bluey Science Officer

Then we'll let @neilold have the final word on the subject. Neil, which do you find more frightening?

10. neilold

neilold Science Officer

its a tough one. noseybonk has long caused the terrors and the nightsweats. Yet alga has a faint look of rubberiness about him that I find both appealing and sickening

11. Nikki the Great

Nikki the Great Flight Co-Ordinator

12. Spaceman

Spaceman Supply Officer

no neil its alga cold all the way
    [​IMG]

13. neilold

neilold Science Officer

Not necessarily

14. Spaceman

Spaceman Supply Officer

Dude there is a spaceship hovering a half mile above ur house, on that spaceship is alga cold. A HALF MILE. even spaceman cant get to ur house fast enough to save you neil.

So stop the tough dude act, watch my little pony, the latest episode is called HORSE PLAY and get in to line!!!!!!!
    [​IMG]

15. neilold

neilold Science Officer

Never, never and thrice never

16. Ant E

Ant E Science Officer

This is ridiculous