Logic

Discussion in 'RED DWARF UNIVERSE' started by archie918, Sep 2, 2009.

1. Mardroid

Mardroid Console Officer

I wondered at that, but it makes sense that Kryten would have roped other people in to help him at that point. By then he had his own little empire going in the Tank with even the guards in his (proverbial) pocket. Hiring someone with a camera shouldn't be too difficult.

2. Bluey

Bluey Science Officer

I tried to find the scene without success on Youtube, and I couldn't be bothered fishing out the DVD, but wasn't the corridor in front of Kryten empty when we saw through his eyes? An accomplice could have been there perhaps but would have to be well hidden. Also it could have been filmed from a security camera I suppose.

3. pole85

pole85 First Technician

As far as the three hour shower i always wondered about that myself, the only thing i came up with is that shower space is limited and it took three hours to get everyone through. So normally no one person wouldn't be showering for three hours but would shower and another would take her place.

And the 3 days a week, water is in limited supply so that could explain that and if it was every other day it wouldn't be that horrible