If satan punishes evil people

Discussion in 'THE AIGBURTH ARMS' started by neilold, Apr 10, 2019.

1. Ant E

Ant E Science Officer

:lol::lol:

2. Ant E

Ant E Science Officer

[​IMG]

Nikki the Great likes this.
  3. Ant E

Ant E Science Officer

I liked his YouTube channel and that time he mocked my Leeds meet up

4. Asclepius

Asclepius Console Officer

Oh, his YouTube channel. That new autobiography show Adventures of a Fat Guy looks interesting.

5. Nikki the Great

Nikki the Great Flight Co-Ordinator

I liked when he married Tutankhamun

Cloud likes this.
  6. Cloud

Cloud Flight Co-Ordinator

I also liked the video he made where a bunny jumped across the screen

7. Sammer4Rimmer

Sammer4Rimmer Supply Officer

Parkim ayaz was fantastic! People that winge about the food not being up to scratch and the holiday being a disappointment need To go the ritz or 5 star plus hotel. The hotel was better than we expected, very clean and well presented. Four star is substantial but we were very pleased overall. The surroundings within the hotel were lovely also. The food was good and main meals were very nice, the food was similar most nights but to be fair if I had to cook for 500 odd people I would do the same. The catering and waitering staff were really efficient and took your cutlery as soon as you were finished and offered anything else. The facilities of the hotel were brilliant,Just what you NEED is there. entertainment is on every night but Sunday's and day time activities as well, water volleyball was my favourite. Animation team were very welcoming, friendly and fun to be around. Big up scooby great man!! Also music is on hand around pool iPod is not required, brilliant relaxing and very hot environment!!! Dj Mohammed is a very cool guy! Each to there own on the other reviews but this hotel is worth staying at and would recommend it!! Night life is awesome Definately bring more money than you are going to, so many shops and
    bars, water sports and and breath taking photo shoot taken in the hotel grounds!! You will meet some excellent people like we did and will miss them lots!!! :-( would definitely go back and back and back.