Hey Seb

Discussion in 'THE AIGBURTH ARMS' started by Sammer4Rimmer, May 10, 2019.

1. Sammer4Rimmer

Sammer4Rimmer Supply Officer

My daughter has just received some pj’s as a birthday present, but unfortunately they are the wrong size. So I went into the store today to see if I can exchange them. After waiting for 15 minutes in the refund line I explained the situation with one of the staff, who instantly sighed at me and very rudely said ‘without a receipt I can’t do anything’ I explained I just want to exchange for a bigger size, they are all in the original packaging with tags. But once again she just said ‘No!’ very loudly. I have to say I was extremely embarrassed by this as the area was full of people. Also I am completely amazed that there is nothing that can be done with a gift that is the wrong size, that is still all packed up and looking as if it has just been brought. My daughter is now disappointed that her present is useless. I have emailed customer services and have received a email telling me that the policy is stated on the back of the receipt (which if they actually read my email, they would see I don’t have)
    In this day and age, this is disgraceful customer service

Asclepius likes this.
  2. Ant E

Ant E Science Officer

We await an answer with great interest....

3. Asclepius

Asclepius Deck Sergeant

Sorry to hear this. They should be ashamed of themselves. :sulk:

4. Sammer4Rimmer

Sammer4Rimmer Supply Officer

This weather is annoying me too. I believe we have some rain on its way over the next few days though.