Dreams

Discussion in 'THE AIGBURTH ARMS' started by Ant E, Aug 22, 2017.

1. Nikki the Great

Nikki the Great Flight Co-Ordinator

@Cloud appeared in my dreams again.

I had a call from my mum while I was at the vets with my cat - who was being taught how to dance by the vet :/ - saying someone called Cloud had been to her house looking for me.

She went on to say she never heard him knock, he just appeared in her back garden. When she told him where I was he'd said how great at dancing, claiming he "Had an A* and medals and that". Then he laughed and said he was joking and my mum thought it was the funniest thing ever.

So I paid the vet £12 for whatever the heck she was doing with my cat (and was hugging her in gratitude of it being so cheap) and then went off to find Cloud.

He tried to sneak up behind me but I caught him. He was wearing a pink onesie which I told him to take off. Underneath he was just wearing regular clothes. He then insisted on carrying me everywhere, I'm not even sure why.

He said he was worried that a woman from the forum (mentioning no names but loooong gone) had seen on Facebook that he was in England and told him she just got a passport and was on her way over. Cloud said we needed to run away and hide cos it would be really boring, so I said I better change my shoes cos mine were falling apart, but he reminded me he was carrying me.

At some point it seemed @jmc2000 and @Pembers joined us, but they seemed annoyed at us and generally disapproving of us.

Then Cloud took me in the same bloody slide/funhouse/indoor soft play area thing that we always seem to end up in, which culminated once again in Cloud sliding too far ahead and me screaming at him to wait for me.

Abe and Asclepius like this.
  2. Cloud

Cloud Flight Co-Ordinator

Nikki the Great likes this.
  3. Nikki the Great

One of these days we'll end up on one of these slides. And jmc and Pembers will stand there looking at us disapprovingly.

Abe, Underdunn and Cloud like this.
  4. Pembers

Pembers Console Officer

5. Cloud

I look forward to this

Pembers and Nikki the Great like this.
  6. Nikki the Great

I wonder if I'll dream of Cher tonight?

7. Cloud

And if so will she be naked?

8. Nikki the Great

Don't be silly. She will have a fabulous costume on!

[​IMG]

9. Cloud

....can i fap to this? I dont know...

10. Nikki the Great

You can and you must

11. Cloud

I am trying. But I am barely managing a semi

12. Nikki the Great

Well I didn't dream about Cher, but I did dream about slides again...only this time @Cloud wasn't there! But @Underdunn was...cos the slide was in his house :/

I am not sure how I came to enter his house, but there I was opening all his internal doors and found this huge slide that seemed to go down to the bottom of his house...which I guess was underground? But he told me to have dinner in one of his bathrooms and get washed cos he wanted me ready to do a ouija board downstairs.

But I really really wanted to go on the slide so I put the dinner down and waited til I thought he would be out the way and then went to find it, but he caught me opening doors and asked if I was lost, so I said yes so he took me back. I waited again and then ran out but every door I opened was the wrong one.

Then some other guy appeared in the corridor and asked me if I had a "throne room". I told him no, so he gave me a little key and said it was "throne room 6" and told me all ladies should have throne rooms and he expected me to be there for about a year :/

I eventually found the slide...but there was a warning by it saying it lasted 45 minutes and was very scary. But whatever, I got on it anyway. And it was scary and weird and fast but I don't think it was 45 minutes.

When I came out at the end, Underdunn was there shaking his head at me. So I started to abuse his height lolol. And he tried to claim to be bigger than me and then said to prove it we must put our hands on each other's shoulders and whoever pushed the other furthest was the biggest. And I was all up for it but suddenly shrieked and pulled my arms down cos I thought he was gonna cheat and tickle me, and then he was acting like he won the damn thing, (which he didn't!) so I stomped off to look for my abandoned dinner but every door I opened was wrong and I was getting increasingly frustrated.

At one point I seemed to walk in on a meeting of a load of men in suits. I can't recall much else beyond opening doors to various rooms, a lot of them bathrooms.

Abe likes this.
  13. Underdunn

Underdunn Deck Sergeant

...I don't know what a lot of that is all about - but one thing I can say for certain is that if you put your arms down first, I won. So let that be an end to it.

14. Nikki the Great

Now look here you...

You did NOT win! And anyway it was a dream so it doesn't even count!

Also: :sulk:

Underdunn likes this.
  15. Underdunn

Underdunn Deck Sergeant

Sorry hun, two against one. I'm firmly team Dream-Underdunn on this matter.

16. Nikki the Great

Well Dream-Underdunn is great big tiny little cheat. So you support a cheat. So NOW how do you feel?

Abe and Underdunn like this.
  17. Underdunn

Underdunn Deck Sergeant

18. Cloud

Going to the slides without me? Outrageous.

Abe and Nikki the Great like this.
  19. Nikki the Great

Nooooo don't be offended! Or stop being my friend! I need all the friends I can get right now.

Aww that's a nice drawing of me and you in your house lol

20. Abe

Abe Deck Sergeant