Chloe annett or Sophie Winkleman

Discussion in 'RED DWARF UNIVERSE' started by DanMcGrew, Apr 14, 2009.

1. DanMcGrew

DanMcGrew Third Technician

Chloe were gr8 in season 7/8 but my god Sophie Winklemans breasts did look particularly fine in BTE!!

I put it too you...Chloe or Sophie?

2. JakeGould

JakeGould Third Technician

Its a horrbile decision when you need to chose between Sophies breasts and Chloe's arse in red pleather...

But I hated both of the characters, Chloe was no match for the original Chochanski and she was such a moaner, and Sophie was a threat to Rimmer, the best character. But all in all Chloe probably.

3. Elwood

Elwood First Technician

id love for neither really. they both irritated me heavily.

4. lob337

lob337 Third Technician

i wouldnt kick either out my space bunk for eating crackers - but i'd still be thinking of wilma.

5. DanMcGrew

DanMcGrew Third Technician

i thought Chloe looked abit weird in BTE, the 1920's hairdo then the woman fro, still would tho;-)

6. steven87gill

steven87gill Second Technician

I sure as christ wouldn't push either them in front of a car :lol:

7. jacksmith

jacksmith Catering Officer

Sophie was more funny and i like her better.

8. Mardroid

Mardroid Console Officer

That was pretty much spot on for how Rachel looked in those scenes in Bladerunner though. I actually thought she looked rather lovely in the second scene.

9. Bluey

Bluey Science Officer

Sophie Winkleman. Just because I loved that accent, even though it was a bit dodgy.

10. Tex_Rimmer

Tex_Rimmer First Technician

I put it too you...Chloe or Sophie?

What's Clare Grogan up to these days?

I'd go for Chloe, just out of brand loyalty. I never really disliked her, only her status as "Rimmer's Replacement". That was only true in Series 7. I'd like her back, but only if it made sense. It's been 12 years since Series 7, so their relationship should have either gone somewhere, or had it become clear that it was never going anywhere. Hanging on for years and years hoping something will come out of nothing is silly. That's the stuff you'd see from Miss Kitty on Gunsmoke, or Thelma Lou in The Andy Griffith Show, but it's not realistic, even on a show that features White Holes, Time Holes and parallel ships that have tasty pot noodles. Make the science as weird as you want as long as the characters make sense.

11. SimplePlan2k8

SimplePlan2k8 Third Technician

I dunno about you guys, but Sophie's character actually irritated me a lot. Replacing Rimmer? How could you?!
    Never been happier to see a character pushed into a passing car!
    Let's be honest though, she won't be back, after all, she was an illusion, but chances are, Chloe will.

12. Bluey

Bluey Science Officer

That was the best Red Dwarf death of all time.

13. Kaluss

Kaluss Third Technician

Ah it was so good to see Chloe back! I enjoyed her character feud with Kryten in series 7 so much "dinner is served!" lol. Chloe looked good, although the hair obviously blade runner style was weird but i'd hope to see her back in a new series even if only guest star :-)

14. Guitar

Guitar Third Technician

Is both an option? *crosses fingers*

15. Guitar

Guitar Third Technician

Good question. Also, what about Clare Grogan and Chloe Annett both appearing in the same episode?

Lister goes from having lost Kochanski, to somehow getting both back. Remembering Chloe is Kochanski but from another dimension / universe.

16. Mardroid

Mardroid Console Officer

In-universe they look the same. Otherwise Lister wouldn't have recognized her, would he?

It might be amusing to have Claire Grogan turn up. Not as the same character though. A little in-joke, like.

17. Guitar

Guitar Third Technician

Was just an idea lol. I just like the idea of Lister going from having lost both, to getting both back simultaneously, not forever, but it would allow for some short term merriment.

18. Guitar

Guitar Third Technician

Was just an idea lol. I just like the idea of Lister going from having lost both, to getting both back simultaneously, not forever, but it would allow for some short term merriment. Plus you could have Clare Grogan like to keep Salad Cream in the cupboard, so Kryten favours her.

If Doug would like some help writing the next series I am available. And I'll do it for free. :-D

19. JakeGould

JakeGould Third Technician

Was just an idea lol. I just like the idea of Lister going from having lost both, to getting both back simultaneously, not forever, but it would allow for some short term merriment. Plus you could have Clare Grogan like to keep Salad Cream in the cupboard, so Kryten favours her.

If Doug would like some help writing the next series I am available. And I'll do it for free. :-D[/quote]

Who are you to ask that? Really lol

20. CJ_MAK

CJ_MAK Deck Sergeant

Chloe Annett, was wondering how well she looks these days and after seeing her on BTE, I still definately would...:P
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]