changed my avatar pic

Discussion in 'THE AIGBURTH ARMS' started by neilold king Wenceslas, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Spaceman

Spaceman Supply Officer

Did SOMEPONY say Spacemans nameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee???????????

Thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u Asclepius and Nikkikins for inform Spaceman of his signature, Spacemans signature will be back and its gonna be a BUTTTACULAR!!!!!

Hey DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEJAYYYYYYYYYYYYY

[​IMG]

My humps my humps my lovely Spaceman bumps

Spaceman didnt mean to break in to song there................ but sometimes a spacemans gotta do what a spacemans gotta do

SOUND FX: HUGE FART

Where be Spacemans CLOUDIKINS????? Spaceman wants to see his CLOUDIKINS, Cloudikins lets get together, you , Spaceman and Alga Cold.........................

[​IMG]

Alga Cold

Lets get together and watch Kill la Kill together in Spacemans spaceship, wouldnt that be the coolest? Your so fly Cloud, ur looking so fly, ur feeling so fly, ur so fly, you can cosplay, Spaceman wants to see u cosplay, and OF COURSE you, Spaceman, Nikki and Alga Cold will be going to the Sonic the Hedgehog movie, we will ALL cosplay, Nikki who you gonna dress as? We all gonna cosplay but Spaceman must insist CLOUD cosplays as Doctor Robotnik. You uP for it Cloudikins? You better be up for it, Spaceman has told Alga Cold that ur gonna cosplay as Doctor Robotnik so if you turn up and you not cosplaying as Dr Robotnik, Alga Cold will not be happy.

[​IMG]

IN FACT he will be angry Cloudikins, very angry and you dont wanna see him angry. So what u gonna do? Will you make Alga Cold happy or angry Cloudikins?

Last edited: Oct 10, 2019