Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'RED DWARF UNIVERSE' started by Presuming Ken, Feb 2, 2012.
1. It has to be Marooned, my all time favourite.
2. A skutter, I don't know if that's cheating, he could help me out setting up base camp and keep me company.
3. Rimmer is my favourite character but he'd get annoying rather quickly, so it would have to be Lister, he'd be a good laugh.
And the bonus for ten: Glen Fujiyama Whisky: if a job's worth doing...
These would be my choices exactly.:shock:
1. Again, Marooned. A perfect episode IMO.
2. A bazookoid.
3. Camille or Lister.
Episode = Marooned
Prop = Matter Paddle, so I could escape the planet.
Character = Rimmer. He'd be a pain in the arse for the first 24 hours, but once he's smegged off (probably with my matter paddle) I'll be more thankful to be on my own.
1. Balance of power
Considering all the rest of you goits have goitily taken all the above items...
2. Better Than Life video game
1. The Inquisitor. You gotta love The Cat defending himself.
2. The AR machine. I loves gaming, I do!
3. The Cat. I'm sure we'd have fun
1. Body swap (definately one of my favourites at the mo)
2. If we're just talking prop, as opposed to a working model within the reality of the show, then i would choose the new Red Dwarf ship model. If it's a working model however, then i choose the matter paddle.
3. Lister. I think he'd be good company, and would be up for a bit of a laugh.
And for the Red Dwarf tipple would be, dare i mention *engadge controversial mode*...Marijuana Gin? :shock:...or perhaps i'd just opt for a beer flavoured milkshake instead,..depending on my mood
Thanks for the Memory. AR machine. Katerina Bartikovski.
1. White Hole
Could spend the whole day in a groundhog day like paradox thinking about it all
2.Nanobots please. Biddy biddy biddy, you got yourself whatever you want
3.Holly. She might be senile but she's the closest to female company you're gonna get (Nirvana Crane isn't going to do you much good since she's a hologram )
Plus she might remember some facts about her past and my future which would be interesting to know.
1. Thanks for the Memory
2. Family-sized tub of banana yoghurt
Drink: Marijuana gin.
2. AR machine
3. Pete Tranter's sister... you never know, I might get lucky!
Bonus drink: Beer-flavoured milkshake
1. Could I pick the Episode that was Filmed on the 7th of January? Because I could watch that over and over and over again, if not then either Rimmerworld or Marooned.
2. The luck virus.
3. Kochanski (either Claire Grogan or Chloe), Yvonne McGruder, Pete Tranters Sister.
Bonus Drink. White wine and perrier.
Starbug.... or luck virus
Confidence or Lister