12 Days of R.D. Forum (to the tune of 12 days of Xmas)

Discussion in 'THE AIGBURTH ARMS' started by BigOleDummy, Dec 7, 2017.

1. the last Mr Frosty

the last Mr Frosty Science Officer

2. Underdunn Turkey

Underdunn Turkey Console Officer

3. BigOleDummy

BigOleDummy Console Officer

NOBODY is the Boss of me, sometimes not even "me"...….

How have you been Pembers?

Underdunn Turkey likes this.
  4. A GREAT BIG CHRISTMAS BLOW OFF

A GREAT BIG CHRISTMAS BLOW OFF Supply Officer

Weird old people from the old folks home walking around town like they smegin owned the place. There was Skippy, Happy, Bless You, Up, and Joe.

Skippy was the con artist. smegger is old as dirt but walks around and is absolutely everywhere. He's also notorious for asking people for change for coffee. Dude always had a coffee. One day I ran into one of my friend's mom who worked at the home and she told me she just found like $300-$400 in 1 and 5 dollar bills and loose change in Skippy's room.

Happy always gave you 2 thumbs up and he made sure you were aware of it. He would always show up at the weirdest moments and give the weirdest compliments. It's as if he was afraid of everyone and he felt the need to compliment so no one would hurt him. It was sad at times but he was always nice so everyone was nice to him. He also likes to pick up cigarette butts and stuff them into his pockets for later.

Bless you is a weird lady who would hangout in the chinese restaurant and the pizza place. She would randomly walk up to you and say a blessing about your meal. "May god grant you the ability to finish your pork fried rice with 2 egg rolls and chicken and broccoli. Let your sprite wash down all the good food and wash out all the impurities in your life. Amen."

Up was an old fellow that looked like the old guy from the movie Up. He didn't talk much and is in a wheel chair, but he's always posted outside the home AT ALL TIMES. I've never seen him go inside or out of that spot. He just sits there and looks forward.

Joe was an overweight lady that hung out at the basketball courts. All she did was make rude, and mostly hilarious comments, at the kids playing basketball. "HAA YOU MISSED THAT SHOT CUZ HIS DICK SLAPPED IT AWAY. I BET STEVIE WONDER smegS BETTER LOOKING WOMEN THEN YOU!!"

Joe also had it out for happy and claimed he his whole 2 thumbs up and compliment thing is a sham. She says he's like the boss of the old folks home and is 100% normal while inside. Everytime he shows up at the basketball courts while she is there she chases him off telling him to go smeg goats.

What a lovely town.

5. Underdunn Turkey

Underdunn Turkey Console Officer

Good thanks BoD, welcome back to the forum.

6. the last Mr Frosty

Why haven’t you thanked me

7. BigOleDummy

Ummmmmm………. because you don't deserve it? Because he's polite and you're not? Want me to go on? :roll:

8. the last Mr Frosty

How dare you say this? :sulk:

9. BigOleDummy

Did you ever see Django Unchained? I'm thinking of the scene where Dr. King Shultz shoots Mr. Candie ….. you know..... like what he said right after..... "I just couldn't resist" :-D8-)

10. Duke The Dumpster Droese

Duke The Dumpster Droese Second Technician

I am just a friendly neighborhood garbage man but this user is famous for stabbing right? Why is he now shooting people? He is obviously a decrepit old fool! He has been thrown in the trash three times and keeps coming back!

11. BigOleDummy

*Yawn* Another one? And you people wonder why this forum is dying smh.

12. Duke The Dumpster Droese

Then why return from the trash pile? No one missed you!

13. the last Mr Frosty

The forum is back! We just need billy, @kry102001 and tex rimmer

14. Bluey

Bluey Science Officer

What a coincidence. I was thinking of watching Django Unchained. I tried The Hateful Eight yesterday but only managed to get just over an hour into it. I've heard that Django Unchained is a better movie though, so I might give that one a chance.

15. BigOleDummy

But I missed the forum's warm embrace and all the love I'm shown here. How could I pass that up for long?

16. Duke The Dumpster Droese

I assume that other forum you always go on about doesn't want you either. Go find a third forum? Is there not some old man forum for discussing driving poorly or something you can join?

17. BigOleDummy

Its quite good actually. I liked it much more than the Hateful Eight. It IS a Tarentino movie though so expect much graphic blood. Good story though and pretty historically accurate as far as the slavery thing goes.

18. Bluey

Bluey Science Officer

It wouldn't be a Tarantino movie without lots of blood.

I'll probably give Django a watch over the coming weeks and let you all know what I thought of it.

19. BigOleDummy

No…… actually I'm "Rookie of the Year" there believe that or not. Just waiting for my energy to refill and then I will be headed back there. Drive poorly? Been driving for 46 years with nary a ticket or a wreck that was my fault. Drove a semi or box truck most of that time too...…. in addition to my car.

20. the last Mr Frosty

Err shouldn’t someone be organising the 2018 forum awards? I nominate @Abe

21. Jeremiah

Jeremiah Third Technician

When I am not watching my favorite movie "Dog Day Afternoon" I have observed that no one seems to like this big old dummy user.

He doesn't seem to like it either. He seems to just be here to antagonize . I would think a senior such as himself would have better things to do