New Topic Reply Subscription Options   First Page Previous Page  Page: 1   Next Page Last Page

RED DWARF COLLECTION FOR SALE!!!!!!!!!

Conferences ::  Merchandise ::  Messages in RED DWARF COLLECTION FOR SALE!!!!!!!!!
Created on 24.4.2012 at 16:07 Views: 5094 Replies: 6
RED DWARF COLLECTION FOR SALE!!!!!!!!!
Posted Tuesday, April 24, 2012 at 16:07 NEW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PI6rNgmh9oU&feature=plcp&context=C40bad2aVDvjVQa1PpcFNtpFzN-SIvTIc4HgWlvLXnpNKN35A4JVA=

Hi, im selling my collection Sad as selling all my dvds theres a vid of what it is and ill put the ebay link up to,

all have booklets and all rare promo slips

series 1 NEW
series 2 NEW
series 3 NEW
series 4 NEW
series 5 NEW (LIMITED EDITION BOXSET WITH STARBUG)
series 6 NEW
series 7 NEW
series 8 GREAT condition (LIMITED EDITION BOXSET WITH SKUTTER)
BACK TO EARTH BLU RAY NEW
just the smegs NEW
beat the geek game NEW WITH DUNANE DIBBLEY BOBBLEHEAD!!!!
& TONGUE TIED CD NEW

to own all this send me a message on 07527103879 or on youtube

to own everything and rare very cheap heres your chance!
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Red-Dwarf-DVD-CD-Collection-Complete-Rare-Bobblehead-Set-/140743470707?pt=UK_WSJL_Wholesale_GL&hash=item20c4f6ee73#ht_872wt_932 Very Happy

CHEERS Smile

RE: RED DWARF COLLECTION FOR SALE!!!!!!!!!
Posted Sunday, April 29, 2012 at 15:44 NEW

i just seen the cd for 50 the 2 sets for 50 and the bobblehead for 20 so grab a bargain guys i really want this to go to a red dwarf fan if it does go to someone on here ill throw in my bodysnatcher disc it just has the episode on it but has the cardboard sleeve from the dvd i used to own

Posted Sunday, April 29, 2012 at 22:25 NEW

Alternatively, a very quick search shows the CD for a fiver at THIS LINK and THREE of the ultra rare Duane Dibbley bobbleheads for less than £15. One of which can be seen at THIS LINK HERE. And I bet there will be a few this time next month too...and the month after that

The price you are asking for the whole collection is not a bad price in my opinion. But please don't try and convince people it's an absolute once in a life time bargain when a very quick google shows otherwise. It's a nice collection that isn't as rare or as expensive to own as you make out. Good luck though

Scuttercast- MP3 Version (a Red Dwarf podcast)

Enhanced version is just on iTunes...I think. I don't really sort that bit out...and can't be bothered to check.

Edited 29.4.2012 22:27
Posted Thursday, May 3, 2012 at 20:58 NEW

wow u just cut my my balls off mate.

Posted Friday, May 4, 2012 at 14:19 NEW

www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Red-Dwarf-DVD-CD-Collection-Complete-Rare-Bobblehead-Set-/140743470707?pt=UK_WSJL_Wholesale_GL&hash=item20c4f6ee73#ht_872wt_932

Made your link clickable now mate Smile

www email
Posted Friday, May 4, 2012 at 15:37 NEW

wow, thank u, im gutted to see this go, and especially at £50 posted im gutted lol, o well ill collect it all again next year Smile

Posted Saturday, May 5, 2012 at 14:09 NEW

danny s wrote:

wow u just cut my my balls off mate.

Sorry about that. I must have been having a bad day or something. I didn't mean to sound quite as negative as that....just a little 'shirty' was probably my intent. Yeah, a good price for that little lot. A bargain has been grabbed by somebody

Scuttercast- MP3 Version (a Red Dwarf podcast)

Enhanced version is just on iTunes...I think. I don't really sort that bit out...and can't be bothered to check.

New Topic Reply Subscription Options   First Page Previous Page  Page: 1   Next Page Last Page
Subscription Options ?Click for an full explanation of subscription options.
Subscription options are available after you log in.

There are 4 users online right now, and 0 users in chat.